We’ll need arms and legs – to meet people at the entrance to the building and guide them around, to help with last-minute shopping (there’s always last-minute shopping), setting up and many other things.
We’ll also need good brains – for spreading the word about the event, of course! Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs, photos, videos, you name it. Making noise on the Internet in every way possible.
So, we’re looking for 5-7 volunteers to help us through out with both the logistics and with communications.
- University student in IT or business or… whatever, so long as you’re interested in entrepreneurship
- Available all three days: from Friday 21th till Sunday 23rd 2011.
What do you get as a volunteer
- Hanging out with the coolest entrepreneurial geeks and Mentors in Karachi.
- Watching the magic happen as startups take shape from nothing
- Food and Drinks – completely free of charge!
- Eternal glory and envy of all your friends
- Glowing recommendation on LinkedIn or for your CV – if you deserve it, of course
What do you NOT get as a volunteer
- Participation in the teams (not during the event anyway – but hey, play your cards right, and who knows what happens after)